Why Kova Bags?
Our thoughtfully designed bags provide a practical alternative to standard drain management recovery options.
Drains are used after a wide variety of surgeries and may be used after: removal of lymph nodes, mastectomies, reconstructive breast surgery, tummy tucks, and others.
- Our bags can be worn three different ways - across the body, over the shoulder or around the waist
- Our bags' removable and adjustable strap extends from 27-52 inches - making this "one size fits most"
- Our bags allow users to carry essentials such as anti-nausea drops, lip balm, etc. that help with the side effects of chemotherapy & other medications
- With drainage bulbs and tubes hidden, our bags may not attract the unwanted attention that exposed medical devices can cause
- Our bags are water resistant and machine washable
- Our bags have three interior pockets sized to securely hold 100ml bulbs
- Our bags' unique "safety clip" limits unwanted bag movement & worries of tubing or stitches being pulled
- Our bags can be worn with your regular clothing. No special undergarments required, and no need for tops or robes with bulging pockets
- Our bags come in a selection of colors and coordinated patterns
- Our bag can be used by both women and men, children through adulthood
- Our bags can be used as an everyday accessory long after drains are removed
Patent Pending Design